“Really Nice Place” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Spanish
Newark, New Jersey
“Really Nice Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Went on Halloween night but the town was dead due to the weather so we stopped here. It was packed; food (Just appetizers), were really good and had a few drinks.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Weirton
“Great island food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

The best rice and beans and empanadas and friendly staff. The cuba libres were great. Best to go on weekends, closed most of the weekdays

Visited April 2013
New Hampshire
“Must visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Very simple restaurant w/great drinks and service. Visited twice during our weeks vacation at Aquarius. All of the Chicken wings are to die for. Several flavors and temps and they are all great. Best Mohito in Boqueron by far. The cheese balls are a must order. Both times we were there we blew through them so quickly we had to reorder. Small place so if it is busy I could see it being a little too crowded. Prices are fantastic. Enjoy.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Puerto Rico
“Good paella”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

This small restaurant in Boqueron PR have a great taste. Try the paella is delicious. Great place for a drink and some wings. I recommend this place.

Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
“Love it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I went on Thursday night and it was really crowded. It was about a 15 minute wait before we sat ourselves down(yes, no waiter around) on a table that just emptied. It was then about a 30 minute wait before we even met out waiter, but the place was very packed. My uncle had to get his own drinks at the bar. And for some reason they were not making pina coladas so my uncle had to go across to another business and order it from them.

I ordered the honey bbq wings as I did when I had visited almost 9 years ago and it was still very good. Everyone there is more or less with their family. You can spot the locals at the near by park just listening to music and having beers with their friends and family. I loved the environment because during my whole trip I hadn't seen so many people in one place. It made me feel at home.

• Visited March 2012