“We liked it a lot! Steps from the most beautiful beach Boqueron!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wildflowers Guest House

Wildflowers Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Boqueron
Wildflowers Guest House
You added Wildflowers Guest House to your Saves list
13 Munoz Rivera Street | P.O. Box 1196, Boqueron 00622, Puerto Rico   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Boqueron B&B and Inns
Sacramento, California
“We liked it a lot! Steps from the most beautiful beach Boqueron!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Last year we stayed at the Wildflowers Guest House. We arrived on a Monday and stayed for two nights. The room was very big, upstairs and had a little balcony. It was perfect and air conditioner was like ice!
The back stairs lead straight to the Balneario de Boqueron, was of the most beautiful beaches in that area. It was quiet but of course, it was during the week. But if you re there over the weekend, know that Boqueron is a hangout on weekends for young people from the San Juan area, so it will be noisy everywhere in town. It was clean, spacious, the lady was nice, and it was really close to the beach. I am originally from Puerto Rico, but live in CA. I love this place. Aida

Room Tip: Upstairs toward the front with a little balcony!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

I would like you to know that having stayed here in the past I had a pleasant experience. I agree with the above review about all the noise and cars, music & partying at night. This town is famous for that kind of atmosphere at night during the weekend although this is mainly during high season. During the day it is all about the beach which is nice.
I am an experienced traveler and in all my years of travel I have never come across a business owner (Ana) who literally told me she did NOT want to speak with me about my concern. I felt that she was in the "KNOW" when she rented me a room with no TV connection. I totally understand that with the weather or stong winds these things can happen except that I later found out that she never called the Tech to come and repair TV because I suppose she was trying to save $$. THIS MUCH I CAN SAY - IF YOU RENT A ROOM AND LATER HAVE A PROBLEM DO NOT EXPECT IT TO BE RESOLVE AND AT MINIMUM NOT EVEN AN APOLOGY. HER ATTITUDE WAS - I ALREADY HAVE YOUR $$ SO COMPAIN SOMEWHERE ELSE.....TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE SHE HUNG UP THE TELEPHONE WHILE I WAS TELLING HER WHAT MY FRUSTRATION WAS. A TV in working condition is not the worst thing that can happen except if you happen to get sick like I was and I had to just stare at the walls.
She also accused the keeper or myself of maybe hitting the wrong buttons, etc.
AS IT TURNS OUT THE ENTIRE GUESTHOUSE HAD NO TV AND I WAS NOT THE ONLY PERSON COMPLAINING. FURTHERMORE ANOTHER GUEST WAS COMPLAINING OF ICED WATER FROM THE AIRCONDITIONER FALLING ON HER BED WHILE SHE SLEPT AND ANOTHER GUEST WAS UPSET BECAUSE HIS CHILD COULD NOT PLAY THE GAMES (PLAYSTATION).
iF i WANTED A ROOM WITH no luxurys THEN FURTHER DOWN THE STREET i COULD HAVE RENTED A MUCH CHEAPER ROOM.
i DO nOT MIND HIGHER PRICES BUT I ALSO WANT THE SERVICE AND ACCOMODATIONS PROMISED!
gO AT YOUR OWN rISK!!!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Boqueron hotels

Wilmington, DE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2009

My wife and I found Wildflowers very nice. When we arrived late (6pm) and the building was all locked up (typical of a guesthouse this late). After calling the owner, we were greeted within 5 minutes any brought to our room. They provided beach chairs and a cooler which was a nice touch. We checked-in on a Sunday night and the main drag was busy until 2-3am. On Monday, the town was dead (most places are closed Monday and Tuesday). I loved the balcony... my wife and I spent a while just people-watching and soaking in the small town atmosphere. The beach was a 5 minute walk and not at all crowded.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2009

The rooms are beautiful and the place is very secure. I would stay here again, but not after the following: this place is located on the main drag in town and, unless you like to party until 1:00 a.m. you will not get any sleep. The street is shut down to traffic on weekends and cars race their engines, drunk people scream, and music is blared until is all shuts down after midnight.

Final complaint: the "managers" like to drink on the job. Not a problem until they became so drunk after hours, they brought some prospective guests to our room at 11:45 p.m., used their pass key and opened up our room door while we were sleeping!!! This was OUTRAGEOUS and made us feel unsafe. I called the owner (who we never saw during our stay) to complain that "someone" had just opened our room door and startled us awake. She said that she would look into it right away, but we never heard from her again. Based on this experience, we won't be back.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Wildflowers Guest House? Share your experiences!