“Absolutely Brilliant” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 hotels in Vincennes
Cognac, France
“Absolutely Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

We stayed here as we were competing in the Paris Half Marathon,which started around 500 m from the hotel,near the chateau. What a wonderful hotel. Self catering,fully equipped kitchen,airy ,beautifully clean rooms. Cleaning service excellent,clean towels when you want them. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Excellent location to metro,2 stations within 200/300m walk,making central Paris easy to reach. Also in a good locality,with shops and good restaurants nearby.All in all highly recommended.A big thanks to the hotel staff for making our stay very enjoyable.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends

77 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

We had 2 hotels during our stay in Paris, Adagio was the second one & I wish we stayed there for our whole trip, first of all its a brand new building,I dont know how its gonna look like in few years but it was nice & clean when we stayed there, although the towels in the hotel were not brand new !!! my guess is since there are other Adagio in town they might share it with other hotels. I loved the neighborhood, lots of small bakeries you might find them expensive like €4 for a peice, but trust me its worth it. There is a street with lots of shops just few blocks away, they have very good things and affordable price, specially if you have a child... Very cute things. Dont forget to visit a park close to the hotel, it was one of the best park I have ever seen, its located behind the castle.
Friendly staff but they dont speak English well and they are not familiar With the neighborhood, I found those area by just walking around.

There is no toaster and hair dryer in the room, you can ask the front desk for a hair dryer if they can understand you.

We didnt go fo the breakfast, we shopped From the supermarket, and made our own breakfast in the room.

I didnt have problem with the bed but my husband found it uncomfortable but ver comfy pillwos.

I loved the shower it was big enough so you dont have to worry touching walls, and I loved the shampoo & conditioner, they smells great I wish I knew the brand.

Enjoy your stay

Room Tip: We had a room facing street but it was no noise.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

A brand new hotel, located very close to a metro station, which is about 20 minutes from central Paris. The rooms are very well equipped and comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Overall, highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Been to Adagio Paris Vincennes? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Adagio Paris Vincennes

Address: 42 Avenue de Paris, 94300 Vincennes, France
Location: France > Ile-de-France > Val-de-Marne > Vincennes
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 7 hotels in Vincennes
Hotel Class:4 star — Adagio Paris Vincennes 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, ACCOR, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Adagio Paris Vincennes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Adagio Paris Vincennes, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.