I stayed at the Saraswati for 5 nights to have easy access to Borobudur Temple. As others have said there isn't much to do in the area except the temple so it can get a little boring but this isn't the fault of the Saraswati. As far as the hotel it's a good place to stay if you are like me and want to make several visits to the temple. The staff was very helpful and friendly. They suggested I go straight to the Manohara for the sunrise tour and saved me some money since I did the sunrise a couple of times. It's only about a 10 minute walk to the Manohara and less to the main entrance. The hotel is kept up well and very clean. The only negative was that the food was about average and the breakfast buffet was not all that great with minimal choices and not of that great a quality. Overall, however, a very positive experience and highly recommended if you will be staying overnight for the sunrise tour.
- Also Known As:
- Saraswati Borobudur Hotel Borobudur
- Saraswati Borobudur Hotel
- Saraswati Hotel Borobudur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Saraswati Borobudur International Boutique Hotel, they make sure that guests feel that Saraswati Borobudur Hotel is just more than just a place to stay, but also has a unique culture, fascinating art, and a great wisdom that can guests bring home to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Saraswati Borobudur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.