Perfectly nice hotel 5 minutes walk from Borobudur. Nice pool, good breakfast, reasonable (though overpriced for Indonesia) restaurant, free wifi in rooms. A good option if you want to see Borobudur at sunrise, but want a slightly more upscale hotel than the Manohara, and a much more downscale hotel than Amanjiwo! We were advised by the staff to walk the five minutes to Monohara and buy our sunrise tickets directly, as this was quite a bit cheaper -(note that guests staying at the Monohara pay about $17 whilst outside guests pay $32, and to buy the tickets through the saraswati would incur another charge). Sunrise at Borobudur was beautiful, well worth doing.
- Also Known As:
- Saraswati Borobudur Hotel Borobudur
- Saraswati Borobudur Hotel
- Saraswati Hotel Borobudur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Saraswati Borobudur International Boutique Hotel, they make sure that guests feel that Saraswati Borobudur Hotel is just more than just a place to stay, but also has a unique culture, fascinating art, and a great wisdom that can guests bring home to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Saraswati Borobudur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.