If you want to be close to Borobudur to watch the sun rise, then this is a great option. It's located in a small village, but it feels like a resort as soon as you walk on to the grounds. Rooms are spacious and comfortable, the pool and spa area are beautiful and secluded, and the restaurant's food is good. If you are nickel and diming your way through Indonesia, then you might opt to go out, eat street food and stay at the Manohara or a cheaper place in Yogya city. But if you are looking to have a comfortable and relaxing time when you're not hiking up Borobudur, then this is worth the extra rupiahs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Saraswati Borobudur International Boutique Hotel, they make sure that guests feel that Saraswati Borobudur Hotel is just more than just a place to stay, but also has a unique culture, fascinating art, and a great wisdom that can guests bring home to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Otel and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Saraswati Borobudur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saraswati Borobudur Hotel Borobudur
- Saraswati Hotel Borobudur