We all know that Indonesia is a Muslim country and it doesn't take away the fact that they have hours of worship and I deeply appreciate and respect their culture. Saraswati Borobudur, despite being expensive for some, is a good place to stay in. The staff are warm and accommodating, very helpful and attentive to their guests' needs. Despite the language barrier, even the front office staff helped us arranged the sunset tour and even took us to the nearby Manohara hotel for that. I would definitely go back to this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Saraswati Borobudur International Boutique Hotel, they make sure that guests feel that Saraswati Borobudur Hotel is just more than just a place to stay, but also has a unique culture, fascinating art, and a great wisdom that can guests bring home to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Saraswati Borobudur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saraswati Borobudur Hotel Borobudur
- Saraswati Hotel Borobudur