We stayed 3 nights at this Boutique Hotel which has been tastefully furnished and reminded us very much of Indian architecture. The gardens were absolutely beautiful and we were amazed at the amount of wildlife that called these gardens home. The hotel is situated very close to Temples and literally only a 10 minute walk to the main gate. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable with extremely high ceilings and massive entrance doors. The breakfast was excellent which you order the night prior. The staff were so friendly, helpful and extremely attentive and every afternoon a musician played traditional Indonesian music which just added to the atmosphere and ambience of this gorgeous hideaway. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone visiting Borobudur.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Saraswati Borobudur International Boutique Hotel, they make sure that guests feel that Saraswati Borobudur Hotel is just more than just a place to stay, but also has a unique culture, fascinating art, and a great wisdom that can guests bring home to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Saraswati Borobudur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saraswati Borobudur Hotel Borobudur
- Saraswati Hotel Borobudur