“Best restaurant in Spain!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 83 Restaurants in El Albir
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Description: Very nice place, very nice vieuw too de beach, de beste Jamaicans spareribs in Spain and we have also international food.
“Best restaurant in Spain!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

We have been here 4 or 5 times in 2 holiday visits,I love the mussels in curry powder or the onion soup for a starter!for me the rib eye steak in red wine sauce is unbeatable!literally the best steak I have ever tasted!i will always make time for a visit when I come back to albir, the staff could not be more welcoming,as for people who feel they've been rushed out the door they must have been halusinating!everytime we go we are always the last ones out the door and we're always asked if we want another drink!LOVE LA ROCA :-)

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Bognor Regis, UK
“Lovely food, lovely staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

We had a couple of meals here during a recent week's stay and both were delicious. The garlic prawns to start were amazing as was the tenderloin steak which my husband had, twice. I had the lamb shoulder which was huge and the meat just fell off the bone and the second time I had the ribs which were very tender and tasty. No room for puds. Would go back here again for sure..

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Benidoleig, Spain
“I will NOT rerturn”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

Went with a group of friends.The waitress was RUDE. I asked for a salad without cucumber.....she told me to pick out the cucumber if i didnt want it.1 of the group of 10 was not happy with his steak and she said that was how it came,,,,,,fatty.
The desert was apple pie OR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When we had our coffee we were asked to order a final drink because they wanted to close..it was 10.15

• Visited April 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
spijkersilva, Owner at La Roca Restaurant, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
the steak on the menu is a ribeye steak witch is known to have a little fat .
for dessert we have now also the option for icecream.
we never ask our guests to have a final drink , we only ask them if they want another one.
thank you for your comment.
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“some of the best ribs in albr”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

this restaurant advertises as a jamacian restaurant however not being an expert in carabian food there is nothing jamacian about it. I would recommend the ribs, they just fall off the bone and you arte offered a refill for the price of 12 euros it is good value for money. However the service can be a hit or a miss. When we went to the service was OK but my parents went one night a the place was not very busy but they still had to wait almost an hour between thier starters and main. My father actually walked out of the place before they got their mains. If you are really hungry dont bother . One of the good things about the restaurant however it is on the beach front so the views are good

• Visited September 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“The Best lamshoulder ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011 via mobile

They gave me a big pice of lamshoulder for a good price and they have gluten free food aswel i had a perfect night and ill be back soon

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere