My husband and I stayed here for one night in the first week of July 2012 when visiting Irakw tribe.
+ The location was good.
+ beautiful grounds.. i was mesmerized.. very relaxing.. flowers, banana-papaya trees, green, green and green
+ good food, decent vegetarian options
+ awesome restaurant setup
+ had shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion along with shower cap!
+ they have a laptop connected to internet to use for short periods
- road to get here is very dusty.. but it's just this whole area near karatu.
- there are lots of ups and down to get to the cottage, restaurant, etc. People with limited mobility, stay away.
- room was basic, clean but nothing fancy as the other parts of the hotel (may be our room was the cheap one)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Endoro Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Endoro Hotel Karatu
- Endoro Lodge Tanzania/Karatu