“Amazing rafting, great guide” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours
Attraction Details
Perth
6 attraction reviews
“Amazing rafting, great guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

We went rafting as part of another tour, Jaeman (?) was our guide and he was fantastic! This was my first time rafting with my mum and aunty and he made us feel safe and have a great time. There was lots of small rapids with lots rests in between to enjoy the absolutely amazing scenery! Bring water with you as it's a long trip but you can stretch and chat between the rapids. Great spot for first timers, had such a great time in an amazing place!

Visited December 2013

5 attraction reviews
“So much fun!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We did a great rafting day with Roberto. We had so much fun by descending the 25 kilometres of rio napo. We felt very safe, before to start we had 45 minutes explanations and then we practiced before to go. Everything was well organised, we had a great lunch including delicious pineapple. And the ambiance was great. I haedly recommend the agency and the activity there.

Dublin, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
“Unbelievable rafting experience!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

One of my favourite activities from my whole trip. The guys from Caveman were awesome, so entertaining and informative. It was my first time rafting and I felt really safe. As I kept telling people, our guide Tutti is on the Ecuadorian white water rafting team so we literally couldn't have been in better hands. Plus the guys in the kayaks took turns with my waterproof camera so now I have loads of awesome photos to show. The lunch was lovely, and there was plenty to go around.

We did a level 3 river, "Big Water" being the English translation. It took nearly 4 hours though in the wet season the lads said they could do it in 45 minutes. My advice - bring a lot of suncream and bug repellent!

I could not rate Caveman any higher, they are brilliant.

Visited October 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Absolutely Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for adventure with a cultural twist I would highly recommend Caveman. I went river rafting for the first time and I was so incredibly impressed with the knowledge and professionalism of the various guides who work there. I had never gone rafting before and was a little scared at first, but their knowledge and experience made this adventure absolutely amazing....you are definitely in good hands and will have the time of your life!!! The guides are also know a lot about the wildlife, culture of Tena which makes your adventures all the more richer

Visited June 2013
35 attraction reviews
“Fun first rafting experience in Tena”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We had a great day out with Caveman adventures in Tena, Ecuador. It was good value for money, the included lunch was great, the equipment was very good and the guides made sure that we had a fun experience. This was my first time rafting, and it was much more fun that what I thought it would be. The guides seemed to enjoy themselves at all times, which I think is also important.

Visited March 2013