I was rebooked for a night at Marie-Noelle DeBey's place and was totally surprised by the location and the quality of the accommodation. With 'only' 6 apartments the place is small enough to get personal attention to the smallest detail from the owner, Marie-Noelle. Airconditioned, of course, and well equipped the apartments offer a bedroom, sitting and dining and a kitchenette in open plan, where one can cook, eat take away, ditch kitchen duty for a day and go downstairs to the beach side restaurant and enjoy fresh seafood dishes or their great pizza or else go and eat out.
A bus stop is right outside the complex and at 5 Rupees a ride it is the cheapest way to criss cross the island, explore Mahe on day trips from one end to the other, have a picnic at a scenic spot or eat at one of the local restaurants where genuine Creole cuisine is available.
Staying at an apartment also comes at a much more affordable cost, especially when opting for take away food on the go while bussing across the island, or cooking a meal with provisions from the store across the road. Marie-Noelle organises on request diving, fishing or day excursions, or a trip to Praslin or La Digue, in other words, staying here gives a budget minded traveller all the stuff otherwise only gotten in the rather more expensive resorts while paying a fraction of it. A very appealing option for people who have so far not gone to the Seychelles afraid of the cost, so here is an affordable option worth exploring. Book well in advance as the 6 superior apartments are really in demand, no wonder considering location and hospitality Comes totally recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pieds Dans L'eau consists of 5 self catering holiday apartments on the beach at Anse Royale with its own restaurant "Les Dauphins Heureux". The apartments overlook a beautiful stretch of beach and offer stunning panoramic ocean and beach views of Anse Royale and Souris Island. Located on the southeast coast of Mahe Island we are 20 minutes from Seychelles International airport and a 25 minute bus ride to Victoria the capital. We provide free wifi, beach towels, kayaks for guests' use. Our property is in the village of Anse Royale, 50m to the bus stop, local indian shops, a bank, souvenir shop and local fish and vegetable market.Our clients may book on Bed and Breakfast basis, half board or full board at our adjoining restaurant "Les Dauphins Heureux".Our restaurant "Les Dauphins Heureux" is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, specializes in Creole cuisine, cocktails at sunset, cappuccinos or just dessert. Services include: Daily cleaning of apartments, Y-King Shower gel and shampoo, Booking of Excursions, Car rental,Starter pack of Tea, Coffee, Fruit, etc for stays of 3 days and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Les Pieds dans L'Eau Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Pieds Dans l`Eau Holiday Apartments Hotel Anse Royale
- Les Pieds Dans L'Eau Holiday Apartments Seychelles/Anse Royale, Mahe Island