We stayed for three weeks in Alphonse, a top floor apartment, and would certainly stay there again. This is a place where you can really relax and enjoy your holiday. You could not be closer to the beach. Anse Royal is a great location for those who like to hire a car and explore the island, being far enough out of town to be quiet, but close enough to get to easily. These apartments are first class. We opted for the continental breakfast included rate and thoroughly enjoyed our mornings in the restaurant where we were so well looked after by the friendly and very pleasant staff. Breakfast consists of a variety of local fruit, toast, local jams, juice and coffee. The apartments are spacious and beautifully laid out with an air-conditioned bedroom and beautiful bed linen. Folding doors let in the sea-breeze and open to the spacious verandah. Furniture is comfortable and stylish. Internet connection is good so I could put my holiday pics up on Facebook each day! Kitchen is fully equipped with big bench-top, gas stove and everything you need for basic cooking. Local vegetables are available from street stands close-by. Indian grocery shops are the place to pick up grocery items. We enjoyed plenty of meals downstairs in the restaurant where you get great food at reasonable prices. I especially recommend the delicious prawns and seafood. Friday night set menu is fun. Yummy lentil soup, followed by fresh fish and chips while a couple of local guys croon away familiar and pleasant songs accompanied by guitar. Not to be missed is the fantastic Creole Buffet lunch on the weekend where a three piece band "Welcomes you to the Seychelles". Very enjoyable and a big spread of many flavoursome dishes. A great introduction to all the Seychelles specialities like my favourite - octopus curry. Not to be missed are the cocktails: Remy's Chocolate Dream is awesome to have for dessert. B52's were also popular in our group. Marie-Noelle really goes out of her way to make your stay a pleasant one, and she is very thoughtful, helpful and knowledgeable. We went with other mostly adult family members, booking several apartments, and all had a fantastic time. We were really sad to leave - both the place and the people. I would highly recommend Pieds Dans L'eau to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pieds Dans L'eau consists of 5 self catering holiday apartments on the beach at Anse Royale with its own restaurant "Les Dauphins Heureux". The apartments overlook a beautiful stretch of beach and offer stunning panoramic ocean and beach views of Anse Royale and Souris Island. Located on the southeast coast of Mahe Island we are 20 minutes from Seychelles International airport and a 25 minute bus ride to Victoria the capital. We provide free wifi, beach towels, kayaks for guests' use. Our property is in the village of Anse Royale, 50m to the bus stop, local indian shops, a bank, souvenir shop and local fish and vegetable market.Our clients may book on Bed and Breakfast basis, half board or full board at our adjoining restaurant "Les Dauphins Heureux".Our restaurant "Les Dauphins Heureux" is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, specializes in Creole cuisine, cocktails at sunset, cappuccinos or just dessert. Services include: Daily cleaning of apartments, Y-King Shower gel and shampoo, Booking of Excursions, Car rental,Starter pack of Tea, Coffee, Fruit, etc for stays of 3 days and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Les Pieds dans L'Eau Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Pieds Dans l`Eau Holiday Apartments Hotel Anse Royale
- Les Pieds Dans L'Eau Holiday Apartments Seychelles/Anse Royale, Mahe Island