“Fantastic Valentines Night Meal” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Da Vinci's
Anchor Road, 1st floor,the old Hop &bGrape | opposite Morrisons, Aldridge, Walsall, England
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Aldridge
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
“Fantastic Valentines Night Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

My husband and I booked DaVincis last night for Valentines. On arrival we were told there was a wedding in and I immediately thought our service may suffer due to this...this was definately not the case.

The service was fantastic, the food amazing as per usual, and so well priced considering they could easily have taken advantage of it being Valentines Night and charged a lot more than £16.95 a head for 3 courses.

We had a lovely meal and the ladies were even given a red rose on departure.

Highly recommend this restaurant, it never fails to impress on service, food and price no matter what the occasion ...

Mrs Park

Walsall
“Fav place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

great food lots of choice, service excellent and great value for money. Have been many time, knocks spots off local competition in Aldridge and Walsall

Visited December 2012
s
“Best Steak I've ever tasted!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I visited Da Vinci's for lunch just before Christmas and sampled the Christmas 3 course offer with a bottle of wine. I have to say it was absolutely wonderful. I have never written a review on Tripadvisor before, but after reading some of the negative comments I felt I had to!! I had the steak and it was cooked to absolute perfection! I will definitely be going again very soon!

• Visited December 2012
Walsall, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Visited this restaurant on many occasions and food is great. We had the fillet steak on our last visit and it was lovely. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good value for money.

• Visited December 2012
Walsall
“Great Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Everything was good. Great staff, excellent food choice & quality. Wine good. The place was very welcoming and warm which we really appreciated on a cold winter night. Definately going again and again. x

Visited January 2013