“Patio Seating” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Cedarville, Michigan
“Patio Seating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Beautiful evening so I sat outside. Super fast service and delicious burger. Conveniently located near the highway and hotels.

Visited June 2014

Wisconsin, United States
“Great Food/Slow Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

The food was amazing!!! However the waitress could not keep anything straight and it took a while to get our food, even though it was not very busy. Overall though would eat there again!!!

Visited May 2014
Milton, Wisconsin
“Gluten Free Buns!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

This seems to be a local hangout! It was quite busy on a Wednesday night AFTER happy hour was over! I was delighted that for a small town, I was able to have burger with a GF bun!! Service was still good even though they were busy. They even carried Columbia Crest as their house Cabernet, my favorite! They also make their own potato chips! I will be back if in the area!

Visited May 2014
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Great beer, burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

My wife and I tried this place for the first time last night and really enjoyed it. They have an amazing selection of beer on tap, something for everyone. I ordered the mushroom and swiss burger and my wife had the kentucky bourbon classic. Both burgers were great! We also had a family order of sweet potato fries which were excellent as well. Overall the service was very good, our food came out quick and our server was friendly.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wausau, Wisconsin
“GREAT food...needs bigger space!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I've been here twice, and it was excellent food. Great burgers, great homemade fries with different seasoning and sauce choices!! It takes quite a bit for me to say a burger is great, cuz everyone "claims" to have out of this world burgers, but that's usually not the case. My only complaint really is that the place should be twice the size! I understand its a bar, but it's also marketed as a burger joint, but it only has a handful of tables which you have to wait for every time you go. So go expecting that. Also, the service could stand to be a little more friendly...but like i said, great food, and great prices also!!

• Visited May 2014