The service was very good only fault was that in the evening there wasn't enough bar staff and there became long queues. The room was good, had all the essentials although the tv didn't have many UK channels. THE LOCATION WAS EXCELLENT!!! When we drove past other hotels we felt there positioning didn't compare to this hotels in retrospect of beach and the town. The beach was clean although beware of nudists. Absolutely no flies or cockroaches!! We was hoping to spend the afternoon in the spa however when we got there there was no one at reception to greet us and tell us where to go so we just walked in and found the jacuzzi and saunas. The jacuzzi was cold and fairly small considering it was the only one. We didn't have any treatments. The food was excellent! Plenty of choice and all really fresh!!! The pools were nice sizes and clean! Could be more sun beds as they filled up very quickly as to be expected. The staff were excellent! Very friendly and welcoming,happy to give advice! Would highly recommend the excursion of jet skiing in the local town of Morro Jable, we were lucky enough to see dolphins! Well worth the money !!! Taxis are easy and cheap to get hold off. With this hotel and location you get the choice to have a relaxing week by the pool/beach with everything taking care of or to be a little more adventurist and explore the island by jet ski, boat, camel or car!! If we were returning to this area we would for sure stay at this hotel again and would recommend it to anyone!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barcelo Jandia playa****, a new hotel complex, is located opposite the spacious playa de Jandia beach on the island of Fuerteventura. The hotel has been awarded the Thomas Cook Marque of Excellence. Enjoy the ultimate in comfort offered in our deluxe rooms, that include all the benefits of our new concept Barcelo+. Thanks to its great facilities you will experience an unforgettable holiday. The little ones will enjoy the Barcy children's club and the adults can relax in the hotel spa with sauna, hydromassage, heated swimming pool and gym. Everything is included in the Barcelo All Inclusive programme, thanks to which you can enjoy the 2 restaurants, one of which is themed and can be visited once during your stay, as well as the 4 hotel bars. Relax. Just enjoy the experience. The Barcelo Jandia Playa Hotel is without doubt the best option for those wanting to enjoy sun and sand in the Canaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Barcelo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Barcelo Jandia Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Jandia Playa Hotel Pajara
- Barcelo Jandia Peninsula
- Barcelo Hotel Jandia Playa
- Barcelo Jandia Playa Fuerteventura, Spain