This castle hotel merges the history, architecture, classical hospitality with modern leisure facilities. The recently renovated building has been owned by the same family for centuries. As the property located in one of the smallest villages of Umbria you will feel like a resident.
Both the building and the interior design respects the history: period furniture and showcases present the past. As long as modern bathroom, WiFi etc. gives you the comfort of the 21st century.
Thanks for the owners love for art, the hotel regularly hosts contemporary exhibitions. The exclusive Roman spa ensures perfect relaxation for you.
In case of good weather enjoy a swim in the outdoor swimming pool overlooking the beautiful Italian landscape! (In March I could not do this...)
I hope to visit the hotel with my partner again and probably I will held my wedding in Montignano some day :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello di Montignano is a Heritage Hotel set on a hill with great view, very close to Todi and Massa Martana and very easy to reach from Rome.It has 12 romantic rooms with view, Spa Acquadegna with relax area, outdoor pool, gourmet Restaurant Materiaprima. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Castello di Montignano Relais & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Montignano Relais Hotel Massa Martana
- Castello Di Montignano Relais And Spa