My family recently stayed 2 nights at Castello di Montignano. It was a wonderful experience!
Our suite was beautiful. We also chose two treatments at the wellness center and loved every minute!
The food at the Materiaprima restaurant.was truly outstanding We enjoyed local products, with a very innovative cuisine. Everything we had was excellent and beautifully presented.
We particularly liked the contrast between the ancient stone building, and the surrounding borgo, and the renovated rooms with all the modern amenities of a luxury hotel.
The owners, Giuseppe and Claudia made everyone feel at home. All staff members were efficient and friendly. Thank you!
We will definitely go back in the summer to try their outdoor pool from which you can enjoy a beautiful view of the surrounding valley.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Montignano Relais And Spa
- Castello Di Montignano Relais Hotel
- Castello Di Montignano Relais Hotel Massa Martana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello di Montignano is a Heritage Hotel set on a hill with great view, very close to Todi and Massa Martana and very easy to reach from Rome.It has 12 romantic rooms with view, Spa Acquadegna with relax area, outdoor pool, gourmet Restaurant Materiaprima. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Olotels, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Castello di Montignano Relais & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.