“great visit” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Milas
nottingham uk
“great visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I and my 3 friends have just returned from this resort and as seasoned travellers but it is the 1st time we have visited turkey WOW I think we have been spoilt by such a good resort spotlessly clean very professional staff in all areas, great restaurants 3 in all fish , beech and buffet all 3 very well priced and food excellent between 38 and 45 tl for a buffet around £14.50 a choice of around 15 salad items 8-10 mains all piping hot some cooked freshly in front of you and then deserts Turkish puddings European dishes and fresh fruit wonderful food excellent setting great service
We had a 2 bedroomed apartment in the Adonis block 2 bathrooms fab furniture very clean and comfortable a great garden with a jacuzi sunbeds and chairs 6 chairs and a large table on a nice verandah plenty of space . we also had fridge, freezer ,dishwasher ,washing machine ,microwaveoven a full oven and hob. plenty of pots and pans and of course plenty of glasses for the odd tipple Overall a excellent relaxing resort will be going back

Room Tip: we had a corner unit which was very bright and airy
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Turkish first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Well what can I say other then I really didn't want to leave. This has to be one of the best holidays me and my family have ever had. The resort itself was beautiful with a great little beach which was never overcrowded. The buffet restaurant was lovely.....you never had the same meal twice. My three children had a great time there either playing in the pool, slides or mini club where there was always something going on. My Husband and I got involved with all the activities whilst our children were in Mini club. Team Marina were just brilliant. I cannot fault a thing with them. I joined in the Yoga everyday with Kerry which was just brilliant. My Husband played darts with Ali G and we both did Aqua gym with Baron. There were more activities in the afternoon which kept you busy all day. The entertainment at night was great fun and very varied. Team Marina were there to add that extra bit of fun to your evening. So I would like to thank Ali G, Kerry, baron and the rest of Team Marina who worked so hard in making your holiday so special.
I would highly recommend this resort for a relaxing fun and unforgettable holiday. The villa was spotless as was the resort. There is something for everyone here.
Cant wait to return next year where I hope to see the same staff.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Me and my family stayed at this resort for two weeks and i can honestly say it was one of the best holidays we've ever had.
The staff were very friendly and helpful but Team Marina really did make it that extra bit special. My husband and I joined in all the activities which were all great fun. There was always something to do. Evening entertainment was great and suited all ages. Dj Sercan was a great dj and played a variety of music. AliG, Baran and Kerry were very friendly and made us feel like family. We never saw our two children as they loved being in mini club with Jess who kept them busy with different craft making.
We also got to know Tolga and Valeriya who were leading Team Marina in a very professional way. They were always involved in everything which is unusual.
Serhan behind the Beach Bar was great fun.
Also I'd like to mention the staff in reception who were very friendly.
Main attraction to the resort was the beach which was very close and very clean.
We will definately be returning next year where we hope to see the same Team Marina and Bar Staff.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
CLCWorld, Guest Relations Manager at Apollonium Spa & Beach Resort, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments. We were delighted to see that you had such a good time and thank you for your kind remarks about Team Marina and other members of staff. It is always nice when our guests give us positive feedback about our hard-working team and we look forward to welcoming you back next year!
Resort Manager, Apollonium Spa & Beach Resort
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Really beautiful resort, off the beaten track and right on the beach. Every facility you will need with good restuarants serving fine food. Really good entertainment staff fronted by Ali G, Kerry and Bara. We had a really relaxing hassle free holiday, with perfect weather..

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

just had a week at Apollonium Spa & Beach Resort, though remote but nice place to chill out and enjoy the beer,very good local bus services to Akbuk,and Didum,lovely places to visit.Apt clean but furniture and lightning needs updating,jacuzzi didn't work well,but will go again

sheffield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

My wife, daughter and boyfriend, and I stayed mid Sept. the place is quite remote, but we didn't mind, we were looking for good quality accommodation and a relaxing week in the sun.
The accommodation was excellent, the beds a bit hard for me, but everything was there that we needed, and an abundance of towels. We had a 3 bedroom apartment so loads so space.
The place wasn't overly busy so no problem with sunbeds around the pools or on the beach.
We found that the portion size of lunchtime snacks by the pool bar, were big enough for us to share so that keeps the price down, but to be fair I didn't find them that expensive. The 'all you can eat buffet' worked out at 38TL per person ( about £13), and the quality was good, so no complaints there.
The entertainment staff were good especially Ali G, but most of it was actually audience participation so it was DIY entertainment, but still fun.
I agree about the comments about the ' information day ' , but we went on our departure day, and as our flight wasn't until 23:15, it was the usual sales pitch, but we had a trip out, called in Kusadasi for some final shopping and a nice free lunch before going back for our transport to the airport.
I would probably rent a car next time but for 4TL each way on the bus to Akbuk, to go for some shopping or a meal, it's not a bad price.
Overall a very nice time.
My only moan, is I am a non smoker, and its certainly a happy place for smokers. I just don't like the ignorant minority who think its acceptable to smoke next to you whilst your eating, and seem quite oblivious to the fact that second hand smoke is not nice when eating. But otherwise a very nice place and lots of nice people, staff and holiday makers alike.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
mk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I spend ten days in this fabulous resort with my family and I have good impressions about it .The apartment was spacious , clean , with all amenities. Beach was very CLOSE , small and cosy.. The pools very clean and never crowded ,the rastaurant nice and with entertainment every night.We went to Didim and Altinkum and experienced the turkish hospitality.Exellent holiday ,indeed!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Apollonium Spa & Beach Resort? Share your experiences!