“Only one night - but very nice one !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Huppelepup Guesthouse

Huppelepup Guesthouse
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hartbeespoort
Huppelepup Guesthouse
You added Huppelepup Guesthouse to your Saves list
7 Jan Smuts Avenue | Meerhof, Hartbeespoort 0260, South Africa   |
Ranked #11 of 22 Hartbeespoort B&B and Inns
Johannesburg
“Only one night - but very nice one !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2010

I had the chance to visit the north of Joburg for a weekend at the end of august, and I booked at Huppelepup.
Coming from Pilanesberg Game reserve is not far and easy to find Hartbeespoort. The guest house is well situated in a quiet area, but what I will remember the most is the kindness of Carolien, who gives great services and helps a lot as I started to be sick. The breakfast just made me feel better ! I don't know what I could have asked for more... just perfect !
I do really recommend Huppelepup for anyone here for one night or more... I heard they organize boat cruise, but couldn't stay longer as my day spa was already booked.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Stanford, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2010

We could not have been more pleased with our time at the Huppelepup. My brother and I had decided to take a last minute trip from Cape Town to see the USA vs. Ghana World Cup game in Rustenberg. The last minute nature of our trip meant that there were no rooms available in Rustenberg, so we booked our stay at the Huppelepup figuring it was conveniently located between Rustenberg and Johannesburg. We were pleasantly surprised on our arrival, then, that not only was the hotel conveniently located as a base for visiting Pretoria, Jo'burg, Pilanesburg, and the stadium at Rustenberg, but it was also a delightful place to stay. The room was cozy and warm, which when combined with extremely pleasant beds made for a couple of lovely nights of sleep. The room was spacious and pleasantly appointed, with the necessary amenities. Much more important than the room, though, was the good company of our hosts. Indeed, this was the best part of our stay. Not only did they keep us company at every breakfast, but they also shared supremely useful information and interesting anecdotes about daily life in South Africa. Given the complex and sometimes risky nature of self-directed travel in parts of South Africa (cf. the sign on the road to Jo'burg warning of a hijacking hotspot), this information was immensely valuable. In sum, I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends

Been to Huppelepup Guesthouse? Share your experiences!