“Amazing team” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 attractions in Qala
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are situated in Hondoq Ir-Rummien, Qala, Gozo. We offer the services of Water sports Kayaking, Canoes,Paddle Boats, Banana rides, Crazy UFO rides, Trips to Comino & Caves and Boat Rentals. So come down to Hondoq and come and have some fun with Joyride Water sports :-)....
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing team”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

you can not wish for anything better very friendly and pleasant with good service and value for money
they will make your trip one to remember with the boat rides to places like the blue lagoon
and i go back year after year

3 attraction reviews
“Nothing too much trouble”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I wanted to take a trip to comino, but I was on my own- they said they'd wait for 15 mins to see if anyone else came and if not they would still take me, and for the same price. They came and found me on the beach to tell me they were making a move and came and picked me back up again at the time I wanted. Great service!

Visited September 2013
Bangor, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Very pleasant. Friendly service , great speed boat, I went diving in Comino caves and it was excellent , I really enjoyed my self whilst visiting here. Brilliant location . Cafe by site. I will go back there in the near future . Great.

Visited November 2012
“Mice people to do business with”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Really great company they look after you in everyway making sure your time with them is a safe enjoyable one .. It's not like other company's that you come across you get a fantastic ride for a fair price :) we went on both the crazy shark and banana young and old ! had a great time .. We also had a boat for the day again very worth doing and the kids loved it .. Happy kids Happy holiday ! Go see for yourself and enjoy you won't be disappointed

Shrewsbury, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic speedboat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Having had a recommendation by a friend we decided to try Joy Ride Boat Hire. We were very impressed with the speedboat (115Hp), the owners were very friendly and helpful and Hondoq Bay is perfectly placed for a trip to Comino and the Blue Lagoon and the Comino caves. A short trip around Gozo to the north brings you to the beaches of San Blas & Ramla Bay, whilst turning south brings you quickly to the beautiful inlet of Mgarr ix-Xini where you can enjoy drinks or lunch at the beachside restaurant. We will definitely be back next year. Many thanks from the Stapleton family.