Loved staying at Dar Ta Zeppi. Longer would have been better as 2 days not nearly enough to chat to Tanja, Vince and family and get to know (and relax in) Gozo. Incredibly charming, hospitable and welcoming hosts with a great sense of humour and commitment to both Gozo and their role as hosts. Very helpful, flexible and just generally fabulous. Lovely accommodation - peaceful, quiet and of good quality and great breakfast. Wish we had also tried the home cooked dinners - maybe next time. Thanks to you Tanja and Vince, we really loved our stay. It was a highlight of our travels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family run B&B in a charmingly renovated classified old town house situated in the serene village of Qala on the secluded island of Gozo. With us you find the perfect mix of the cosy Gozitan lifestyle with the quality of living through art, gastronomy, relaxation, meditation and country walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your B&B Dar Ta' Zeppi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Dar Ta` Zeppi Hotel Qala
- Bed And Breakfast Dar Ta` Zeppi
- B&B Dar Ta' Zeppi Island Of Gozo, Malta - Qala