My husband and I stayed with Tanja and Vincent on our honeymoon. We've been travelling for over 2 months and we both agreed that B&B dar ta Zeppi was our favourite accommodation. Tanja and Vincent are so incredibly friendly and hospitable, they make you feel so at home - my husband often disappeared into their lounge room to watch football games with Vincent. The house itself is just gorgeous, a lovely converted townhouse with a stone staircase, gorgeous flowering plants in the garden and a pool. We stayed in the green room and loved how much space we had, the bathroom seems a funny shape at first but it's actually very roomy so we were happy.
Gozo is a stunning place, give yourself a few nights here at least to relax and unwind. We wish we had longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family run B&B in a charmingly renovated classified old town house situated in the serene village of Qala on the secluded island of Gozo. With us you find the perfect mix of the cosy Gozitan lifestyle with the quality of living through art, gastronomy, relaxation, meditation and country walks. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Dar Ta` Zeppi
- b&b Dar Ta` Zeppi Hotel Qala
- B&B Dar Ta' Zeppi Island Of Gozo, Malta - Qala