I stayed at the Mirabel for a week in September 2011. The hotel is nice,and the rooms clean, but basic.We were on the top floor which had doors opening onto a small patio area,the room is small, the bathroom smaller,and the shower is tiny! when having a shower,its easy to flood the bathroom.Dogs barking and motorbikes are a bit noisy at night. Breakfast is adequate.The hotel is situated on the square,I recommend the Premier restaurant to eat at,Lucy and Mikie are really friendly,be careful of the Gondolar reataurant,they charge for the water and bread which is on the table,even if you didn't order it !Argostoli is a nice town, but there isn't a large beach, however,if you walk to the end of the harbour(not towards the bridge) there is a small beach and places to swim from.Go on the island tour with Kokolis travel only 15 euros,we had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mirabel CityCenter Hotel is located at the central square of the town of Argostoli, at Valianou square.It was established in 1990, is open all year round aiming to offer to its guests the highest standard of comfort. This can be only guaranteed through the highly trained staff and the cleanliness.Due to the central location, the historic shopping center, "lithostroto", the historic and folk museums, the "Kefalos" theater, as well as the civic center and all the major banks. It is ideal for your holidays all year round or for that important business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your Mirabel City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirabel Hotel Argostolion
- Mirabel City Center Hotel Ionian Islands, Greece - Argostolion