We just spent 10 hrs at this hotel and luckily that's all that was needed. If you are looking for the cheapest airport accommodation, then stay here.
The outside is fairly nice looking. Max the bartender was the highlight of the place.
I should note that my review of 3 stars is with this being a budget accommodation in mind. It could have slid to 2.
Check in was really awful. The TV was quirky. The hallway felt like a cross between an abandoned prison and an abandoned dorm. The room had some brown/black marks on the walls. Breakfast was 21 euro per person, which seemed way too high- though I didn't see it. The ac had very little effect on the very, very warm room. And there were more flies than any room I've ever been in... and that includes SE Asia. It is just an airport hotel but I think it should have twice as nice as it was....
Also, we stayed because we came in on a late flight. We really should have just taken the S bahn upon arrival into town. The taxi fare from the airport was 15 euro...straight shot, and 5 euro per person for the shuttle back to the airport.
The bed was comfortable I should add, to be fair.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within 2.5 Km of the Munich Airport, the NH Munchen Airport allows travelers transportation to and from Munich with complete ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, NHHotels, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your NH Muenchen Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Muenchen Airport Hotel Schwaig
- Nh Hotels Schwaig
- Nh Muenchen Airport Schwaig