“I will be back next year!” 5 of 5 stars

Av.Marginal - Praia de Carcavelos, Carcavelos 2775-604, Portugal
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: The Carcavelos Surf School came in 2001, with the first school of surf on the beach in Carcavelos. Teachers are experienced and accredited by the Portuguese Surfing Federation. The school has facilities that are appropriate to students' needs (clothing, hygiene) and a wide range of boards and suits of neoprene. The classes are for students of all ages and different levels.
N. ireland
“I will be back next year!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

What can I say? I absolutely loved my two weeks in the Carcavelos Surf School learning how to surf with Pedro and the other teachers. It is not just that I can surf now but also all the good friends I´ve made.

Probably the highlight of my summer holiday, I have to be back next year!!

Visited July 2012
Pedro E, Gerente at Carcavelos Surf School, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Hello Pedro,

We waited for you for next season,

Thanks for your comment.

aloha!

Moscow, Russia
“It is time to surf. It is surfing time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

These are the favorite words by Pedro Elias he usually starts any session with and which gave me a lot of inspiration during my vacation week in August and make me smile every time I recall them now. I have really enjoyed surfing classes with Carcavelos School at their campus in Costa Da Caparica. The atmosphere is great, Pedro (the owner) is a real pro both in terms of surfing skills and teaching and a simply nice person to deal with. Hugu (our instructor) also contributed a lot to surfing and made it an unforgettable experience. It is a very nice location too as the waves brake quite far from the beach and you have a lot of spаce to practice take off. The school is located by a very stylish lounge restaurant where you can have lunch and rest between the sessions. I would definitely love to go back to improve my skills with Carcavelos Surf School.

Hello Irine,

We are glad that you liked to learn and surf with us. Would like that you went back next year.

Good waves!

Alohaaaaaaaaaaa
Brussels, Belgium
“Have fun and learn surfing @ Carcavelos Surf School”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I’ve spent one week in Carcavelus Surf School and it’s the second time I choose this school and Lisbon as surf destination. It’s fun, friendly and above all you really learn surfing!
I had the best surf monitors and I met new and funny people. It has been such an enriching experience and all this thanks to Carcavelus Surf School team.

Hello Calin,

Great surf days you spent with us in Carcavelos and Costa da Caparica.

We'll be waiting for the next fun experience!

Regards,
Milan, Italy
“Great surf school”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Great experience! Pedro is a great surfer and organizes summer camps for kids in a lovely beach near Lisbon. Our kids are 15 and 16 years old and loved surfing with him! Super beach, lovely restaurant and great waves! Will definitely come back next year! What a thrill for them!

Visited August 2012
Pedro E, Gerente at Carcavelos Surf School, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Aloha,

We wait for you next year. We hope you have fun!

Good waves ;)
Zurich, Switzerland
“sea, surf and fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

It was a pleasure to learn surfing here. Good teachers, good material, nice beaches and always lots of fun.
I really enjoyed the surf lessons. The best has been the lessons at costa da caparica, such a nice beach.
If you want to learn surfing definitly the right choice.

Visited July 2012
Pedro E, Gerente at Carcavelos Surf School, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Hi Romina,

Thank you for your coments. We liked very much that you enjoyed your time with our surf school. Hope to see you again.

Kind Regards