“The best place to stay around Pucallpa” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Manish Hotel Ecologico

You added Manish Hotel Ecologico to your Saves list
Manish Hotel Ecologico
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Av. Centenario 4800 | Pasaje Vargas Guerra 300, Pucallpa 61, Peru (Formerly Foresta Inn)   |
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Pucallpa
Lima, Peru
“The best place to stay around Pucallpa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I went to Pucallpa for bussiness and my sponsors put me in that hotel. I have been in other places in this city before, so I can say this was the best place. It is not cheap in my standarts, but quiet and gives you a sensation of being close to the rainforest. The food is excellent, quiet and the litttle pool is very relaxing. Very close to the airport; not so clse to the main city, but that is better; you can sleep without the "mototaxi" noises

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Uitikon, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Lovely grounds - quiet and relaxing environment. Clean, pretty, functional and spacious rooms. Great breakfast. All staff is very friendly and helpful. Fast internet connection. And even a gym and pool :)
There is honestly nothing I didn't like! Very pleased.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I was so disappointed when I bumped into a wall while talking a walk around the hotel grounds... I was expecting more of an endless jungle experience! But, honestly, I can't complain. The peace and quiet I was able to breathe there was worth the price. The food is very good. If you're looking for total relax and some nice warm (HOT) weather, this is the place.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Lima, Peru
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

The hotel was so green and fresh environment but some need more maintenance of the bungalow that we stayed in (the shower head, the door lock, the shower screen door), the Gym, the Recreation Room. The some staffs were not so friendly, especially the Receptionist staffs. They missed the detail of the service, when we arrived in the airport, nobody was there to pick us up, we have to call the hotel. The hotel sent somebody to pick us up in 10 minutes, but after more than 15 minutes nobody showed up, we have to call again the hotel and they mentioned that the car has arrived in the airport, but not with a name board or hotel uniform, how we can find each other. In the afternoon when we checked-in, since we are 2 adults and 1 child, they offered extra bed, but when we came back to the room in the evening, still no extra bed. 4 days/ 3 Night we stayed there but only 1 night we got 3 towels. There was chainsaw activity nearby the hotel in the morning and Friday night was loud music nearby as well. For me, except the green and fresh of the environment, nothing special of this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

The food is simply outstanding, better than any restaurant in town. The place is very nice, quiet, clean and cozy! Everything is perfect and the attention was A+. Try the plate "paiche con camu camu".

• Stayed April 2013
Cali, Colombia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had stayed here before and it wasn't bad. But now the restaurant has improved considerably. I think they must have a new chef. Also the Internet connection is much faster. I did not find it too noisy, although in the mornings there was some chainsaw activity nearby (which is quite an irony or either suggests that this ecological hotel is nearly surrounded by development… In fact there is not really much to see in terms of nearby walks in the forest). The "ecological" in the name is mostly due to very nice landscaping and nice wood cabins that give it an "ecological" feel. when I came here before, there seem to be a lot of people from NGOs and maybe people from the private sector. It seems that there are more tourists now. I thought the rooms were nice. they have a refrigerator in the room with minibar. The showers and hot water works very well. This is one of the better places I have stayed in this city.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel before but it were two nights when I was on business trip. I liked it then but I spent very little time on hotel property.
This time I spent three wonderful day in this Pucallpa's Paradise and it was part of my vacation.
What makes this hotel special is the young team who is running it ... and of course beautiful environment all around you.
Every single employee in hotel will give you big smile whenever they meet you. They try to make your stay as pleasant as it can be.
Breakfast is very simple but all fruits are very fresh. And ... do not forget hotel's restaurant. I had "corvina al vapor" and it was very yummy!

Stayed February 2013, traveled solo