Stayed for 7 nights and wasn't really impressed with anything about the resort. I would have expected more for the outrageous rate ($265) they charged. Room was just OK, a drawer pull was missing completely from the dresser, and the chair is the room was stained. I was equally disappointed with the hotel's staff. We needed a ride to the Nationals game and the valet insisted it was the same price to take one of the hotel's cars compared to a taxi. That was a lie ... their car was $15 more expensive ... we know because we took a cab back to the hotel. Overall, a hum-ho experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly opened along the banks of the Potomac, the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center is the newest monumental addition to the national capital region. With 2,000 luxurious guest rooms, including 110 lavish suites, and 470,000 square feet of meeting, convention and exhibition space, it’s the largest combined hotel and convention center on the Eastern Seaboard. Here, guests will also enjoy four signature restaurants, a 20,000-square-foot spa, the area’s hottest ultra lounge, elegant retail shops and a magnificent waterfront promenade boasting a full-service marina and views of nearby Washington D.C. and Old Town Alexandria, Virginia. Gaylord National will be the cornerstone of the highly anticipated National Harbor project, a 300-acre waterfront destination offering world-class dining, retail and entertainment venues in Prince Georges County, MD. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaylord National Hotel Oxon Hill
- Gaylord National Resort And Convention Center
- Gaylord National Oxon Hill