“Chick's Rule” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Portuguese
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Chick's Rule”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

That's the saying on their T-shirts...great Chicken items and a soda machine that will make you dizzy with choices...the medium and hot sauce are truly hot and the service is quick and pleasant...

Visited April 2013

Calabasas, California
“Different”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Not what I expected at all. Delicious and unique flavors. The person behind the counter told me what she liked and I ordered it. I don't think I could've gone wrong - it all looked and smelled so good.

Visited April 2013
Seattle, Washington
“I wanted to like this place, but...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was looking forward to the food here as the menu looked different and interesting, plus I love spicy food. While the spicy sauces were interesting, the chicken was a huge disappointment. I got the "1/4 chicken" with the leg and thigh. Apparently they get their meat from a chicken farm where the chickens are kept on a very strict diet or are sick or something. There was almost no meat at all. I've never had that experience before, but it was pretty pathetic and the meat was dry to boot. The side of mashed peas was OK if you added some of the sauces to it, but nothing special.

I would not go back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Kansas City, Missouri
“A great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The menu is very limited. However, the food is excellent as is the service. Meals are less than $10. I would definitely return.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dubbo, Australia
“A warm oasis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

We dined here on 2 nights during our trip. We love Nando's food and this restaurant was true to the brand. Delicious food, great staff and a warm cosy atmosphere- a perfect end to a hectic day.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere