“Standard Baja Fresh” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Morgan Hill, California
“Standard Baja Fresh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Quality you can count on. Ate there 2 times during my stay. Salad was fresh and consistant to other locations I have visited. Solid choice.

Visited May 2013

Belcamp, Maryland
“Fresh?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I visited this location last week and they appeared to be lacking in staff. We waited about 15 min to place an order and it took another 15 to receive the food. My husband and I both ordered the Tacos w/black beans and nothing was hot. We each took about two bites and left it alone.

The staff appeared disengaged and I noticed two of them on cell phones while the line continued to grow.

Over all I would not visit this establishment again, nor do I recommend it.

Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
“Simple, clean, healthy Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Solid chain local eatery for lunch or a simple dinner--sorry, no margueritas or alcohol (Rosa Mexicano is right around the corner) . Food at Baja Fresh is freshly prepared, clean and a great value.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oviedo, Florida
“Quick dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My first experience at a BF and it was good. Actually thought it was better than Chipotle. It won't beat out my favorite Mexican restaurants, but for a quick stop on the road, it was pretty good!

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Plymouth Meeting, PA
“Just Meh”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Visited this place on a very busy weekend. I don't know if Baja didn't get the memo (other restaurants didn't seem to be as clueless) but it appears that they ran out of food. About half the items on the menu board were covered up. The place was filthy, and wait time for food was long. My tacos were OK. Just OK, nothing great. If everywhere else we tried hadn't had 60-90 minute waits, we would not have ended up here.

• Visited February 2013