“Huge portions, good food, fresh salads” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fiorella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Orchard Park, New York
“Huge portions, good food, fresh salads”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Our party of five ordered three dishes and an entree off the kids' menu for our eight- year old. We got the "grand salad", which was fresh, and filled with tomatoes, mozzarella, romaine lettuce, and a light, flavorful dressing. We also ordered the strip steak with ziti bolognese, which could have easily served two. We ordered the steak medium and it came rare, which was still fine. The third dish was an eggplant Parmesan pizza. The crust was paper thin, but good. Service was attentive, although many parties were waiting by the door while servers were not very busy.

Visited July 2013

Dallas
“Good Food and Nice Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We came to National Harbor for dinner and wanted some place that was suitable for tourist who weren't dressed for a formal or elegant dinner. This place fit the bill. Our group of four had a hard time choosing what we wanted so we decided to share three items instead of each getting individual items. That was a smart decision because there was so much food that we couldn't eat it all.

Our first item was the Fiorella Special Lasagna. This lasagna isn't your typical lasagna. It's open faced. It was different but good. We also had the oven baked chicken alfredo. Also good. Finally we shared the Fiorella Supreme Pizza. This was an all meat pizza (no veggies). The meats weren't mixed which made the look of the pizza unique. I loved the pizza! Our entire group enjoyed all of the dishes we ordered. Our favorites were the lasagna and pizza.

I've seen several reviews about poor service. We didn't experience this at all! The restaurant was fairly busy, but we didn't want for much. Our drinks were refilled in a timely manner and the servers were friendly. I would definitely return if I'm ever in the area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Decent pizza, slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We had lunch at the national harbor after walking around and enjoying the day. We had an outside table under an umbrella. We shared the double pepperoni pizza. The crust was thin and crispy. It did not have the smokey flavor of a wood oven, but it was still good. I had a glass of chard, which was ok. My only complaint was that the plates we were given were dirty. I never got replacements. The server was not very attentive. This was not a major problem since we were just eating pizza and were in no hurry. But I see other have complained of the service, and I really can't dispute it. The price was fine and I enjoyed the people watching on a nice warm summer day. I can forgive a few minor issues and still had a positive experience here.

Visited June 2013
Hewitt
“Very nice lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was in the area for a conference and walked over from the Gaylord for lunch. There is a nice outdoor seating area that overlooks the river. I sat indoors at the bar since I was by myself. The bartender brought the menu, but it took a few minutes as he appeared to be doing other jobs as well. I had the shrimp scampi over spaghetti. It was terrific. The shrimp were cooked just right - about 10 medium ones. Lots of garlic and some tomatoes in a wine sauce. It was perfectly sized for lunch. Prices are reasonable for this area. Service was ok - he was pleasant but kept going off to do other things. The restaurant has a fun decor with colorful wall tiles and plates and platters mounted here and there. I'd go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bowie, Maryland
“Disappointing Pizzeria”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

My husband and I were greeted and introduced to the delicious cinnamon flatbread at the hostess stand...little did we know, that probably was the highlight of our visit here! Our server, Alisia took quite a while to come over. When she did, she took our food and drink order and we requested ice water, well the food came out long before the water did after about 30 minutes of waiting...and waiting...and waiting. We filled up on the cinnamon flatbread while we waited for our food, which seemed to be a common theme amongst the other tables. The Manangers/Owners (well suited rude guys) never even bothered to greet guests or make eye contact for that matter, even though they were inches away from us. Customer service is truly lacking in this place on all levels. The food was very pricey, the pizza crust was ridiculously thin (literally paper thin, "pizza crisps"), the tomato and mozzerella salad was 3 thick slices of tomato, 2 mozzerella balls and maybe a teaspoon of pesto for $11 and the presentation was horrible. Needless to say, we will not be returning...ok maybe to get some of those deliciously free cinnamon flatbread TO GO! The best thing on the menu, wasn't even on the menu! Sigh....should have checked TravelAdvisor first, lesson learned the hard way!

*Owners....Fireman "Hospitality" Group http://www.thefiremangroup.com/