“Nice Atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Shenandoah Valley
“Nice Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Looking for a quiet place for dinner, this establishment fit the bill. The food was fine even though a bit spicy even for Thai food. Make sure to tell the waiter (waitress) to lower the heat unless you enjoy super hot Thai food. The staff has no problem accommodating your wishes. Traditional table sitting is available as well as sofa/chair/lounge seating. Also, a patio area is available. Pricing is typical for the area. Plan on $20.00 (no drinks) per person including tip for the meal.

Visited June 2013

San Diego, California
“Pretty good food, so-so service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stopped here for a quick lunch one day. The restaurant was full, so despite the humidity, we had a seat on the patio. The service was a bit haphazard, but not too slow. The vegetarian green curry was good and also spicy. I loved the fresh ginger-pineapple juice.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hightstown, New Jersey
“Mediocre food and horrible service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We picked this restaurant to enjoy a late dinner and because it is one of the only "mid-range" restaurants in the National Harbor. The have vegetarian options which is a plus. We ordered a curry and a noddle dish. They brought us the wrong dishes at first and then it took forever to bring the correct entrees. They never gave us utensils and never brought me water after offering it to me. The noodle dish was passable and the curry dish was okay, but a little heavy on the curry powder. Our waiter could not keep up with the amount of tables he had and we had to go find the hostess to get our bill. I would have taken my noodles back to my hotel room, but they had been sitting out on the table for so long before we were offered a box, I was not excited to eat them again.

Visited June 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Nice food - quick service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Had a few minutes for lunch and they were good about preparing a nice pad thai (huge serving - enough for two). Good service and the other items looked very nice. Decent price

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Royal Oak, MI
“Absolutely Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I love Asian food, and especially enjoy Thai food. Thai Pavilion proved to be a fantastic choice - and is possibly my second favorite Thai restaurant of all times (first is definitely Yupha's Thai Cuisine in Tempe/Mesa, AZ). My standard "trying a new Thai place" dish is the beef masaman. Instead of tender strips of beef like I expected, the dish is served as an extremely tender and delicious roast of beef with the sauce and veggies and such on top. Delightful. I also can pack away a meal, but still had leftovers; and for only $18 dinner - a great price for National Harbor.

Even better, they make my favorite Thai dessert: sticky rice and coconut custard.

If you like Thai food or have always wanted to try it, this is the place!

• Visited June 2013