“Fantastic place, reasonable price” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   250 Mariner Passage, National Harbor, MD 20745   |
Hotel deals
GreenLeadersBronze level
Tacoma, Washington, United States
“Fantastic place, reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We shared a 4 bedroom suite with another family. The pool, the BBQ and customer service was great. There is a free shuttle that drives to the King St. Train Station for easy access downtown. The restaurants in the immediate vicinity are over priced but good.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Jorge L, General Manager at Wyndham Vacation Resorts At National Harbor, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Ed, thank you for sharing experience. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in a 4 Bedroom Suite and had the opportunity to enjoy the pool and grill during your visit. Again, thank you for reaching out and we look forward to your next visit. - Jorge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Sutton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Staff is very friendly, the condo was clean and nicely decorated. The full kitchen is really practical, the pool area is also great. Nice to walk around, lots of restaurants right beside the hotel. Would recommend it.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you Angie, for the kind words pertaining our friendly staff as well as the clean and nicely decorated accomodations you experienced. We have shared these with our team and are all glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Again, thank you for reaching out and we look forward to your next visit.
Burlington, Wisconsin, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We have stayed at several Wyndham resorts and had the same expectations for this resort. After a very long trip of over 13 hours, we arrive at the resort at 3pm to see if we could possibly check-in. Unfortunately, the room was not ready which we understood. After giving them our contact number, we figured we had an hour to kill since check-in was 4pm. Our room was not ready until closer to 5pm. Most of the staff have been friendly. As of right now I am sitting here waiting for bedding to replace very dirty sheets, missing fitted sheet and we are exhausted. Just not what we had expected.

Room Tip: Be aware, only two devices are free for wifi.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Suzanne, I apologize for the delay you experienced at check-in, after a long day of traveling as well as your unit not meeting expectation. With your feedback we can continue to enhance the guest experience. Please rest assured that we will have our housekeeping staff address these concerns moving forward to avoid any future occurrences of this nature. Thank you for making us aware and guiding us on what needs improving.

Jorge A Larrieu Jr
Jorge.Larrieu@wyn.com
Columbia, Tn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

What a place to stay, clean, great service, great condo, large well decorated condo.Price is high but within range expected for quality provided. Nice view of parking garage, no water view as expected from adds, no balcony as expected from add. Parking in hotel garage costs money.

Close to many great places to eat. We thought we were renting from an individual but in reality it is Vaction strategy. We have no water view as implied. Over all still a great. stay Staff is efficient, pleasant and efficient.

Room Tip: Ask early in day to get a balcony with water view
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Richard, thank you for the kind words. I will be sure to share your comments pertaining the services with our staff. We are glad to hear from you.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

We are really enjoying our stay in our 2 bedroom with balcony. Room is super clean and well stocked. Check in was a breeze and the bell boys were very helpfu with all of our bags considering we had small children to attend to. The harbor is loaded with shops all walking distance and activities for the kids. Parking across in the giant safe lot is convenient. Overall super happy with our stay. Would come again.

• Stayed July 2014
Jorge L, General Manager at Wyndham Vacation Resorts At National Harbor, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Willeah,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are so pleased to hear you had a pleasant stay and that our staff was attentive to your needs. We feel it is important to recognize when our guests are treated with great service and will be sure to pass along your kind words.
We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future.

Jorge A. Larrieu Jr.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

This is a wonderful location for attending conventions at Gaylord's. We walked each day that the weather was good and the area appeared safe. We took a short cut through the parking garage to get there. Parking at this location is $14.00 per day with in and out privileges. Parking is very expensive at the Gaylord Convention Center, so walk if you can. The taxi situation required you to call in advance. The Concierge was very efficient in booking a taxi for an early morning flight.

When we arrived and checked it, we were sent to the guest services desk to get our parking pass. I politely explained that i do not attend the update sessions for owners and do not call me. She then tried to get me to do a survey. I had to walk away because I told her that I was hungry and I had my family in the car waiting to unload the car and find lunch. The young men assisted us with the luggage and was very professional and friendly. The front desk was friendly but did not follow up on my internet connection problems. After three calls , I went to the front desk. They were supposed to call me back. I was allowed to check in early; they might have been swamped with people checking in, but I needed my internet code. The ones that they gave me did not work.

Our two bedroom deluxe was a little small compared to many of the other resorts in the system. The unit was clean and well-stocked. We had a beautiful view of the pool from the top floor. Our floor was very quiet and I was able to get a good nights sleep each night.

Other than my problems with getting an internet connection, I was satisfied with my stay. My convention provided buses in to Washington for sightseeing. I don't think that I would stay at this location if I visited solely for sightseeing. I would return for a convention, but would prefer to stay in Old Town for sightseeing.

Room Tip: High floor
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Jorge L, General Manager at Wyndham Vacation Resorts At National Harbor, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Winetastindiva,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am pleased to hear that overall you were satisfied with your stay at National Harbor. Please accept my apologies that no one followed up with you regarding your non-working internet codes, as this is not part of the Count On Me service we take pride in. I will be sure to share your feedback with the appropriate department managers as it will help us in our effort to continually improve our level of service.

We appreciate your visit to the resort and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. Again, thank you for reaching out.

Jorge A. Larrieu, Jr.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Have stayed at several Wyndham Resorts and felt this was one of the best. We figured out the shuttle rountine and had no problem getting into DC. The staff was pleasant and we loved the location. Pool was a bit small but they have kiddie pool and hot tub type pool that gives plenty of choices. Was a little rushed with the obligatory timeshare presentation but we always expect that. We are going to the DC area again in Aug and have booked to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Susan H,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments and also for your kind words regarding our staff. We take pride in our Count On Me service and are so glad to hear you had a great experience at Wyndham National Harbor.
We look forward to welcoming you back in August.

Jorge A. Larrieu, Jr.
301-265-4200

Been to Wyndham Vacation Resorts At National Harbor? Share your experiences!