“mothers day bfast” 3 of 5 stars

+1 240-766-3640
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Sauciety is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Bar, Family Fare, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Green Line to Branch Ave and the NH1 Bus to National Harbor
Description: Join us for a gratifying "Eat Well" experience at Sauciety. Enjoy a revival of American fare familiar and regional cuisines. Food meticulously and carefully prepared with focus on pairing Superfoods to promote Wellness and Healthy Living. At Sauciety we believe wholesome, comforting, and tasty food is the new Modern.
NYC
“mothers day bfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

we just wanted an inexpensive alternative to all the mother's day brunches-this was a good alternative. still a little pricy, but good food, service

Visited May 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Brunch at Harbor...New Menu! MUCH IMPROVED!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Don't let the empty restaurant fool you. Go while it is a hidden secret! I am a local and at the National Harbor quite often. Choices of places to eat brunch there are limited and I had written off Sauciety a couple of years ago for a boring and limited menu but I went back when a friend was staying there. They now have a new menu and the quality of the food is FANTASTIC. I had perfectly creamy gouda grits with the most delectable cornmeal crusted shrimp which was crisped and seasoned to perfection. My friend had the lobster and shrimp omelette with nice sized chunks or lobster and shrimp in it and the most delicious lobster sauce. Service was great. I am looking forward to going again and my mouth is watering thinking about it. Go before the crowds hit after they open the observation wheel and the MGM casino.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ventura, California
“Warm food!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

During our 5 day stay at National harbor we tried this place. We made a reservation but there was no need as the place was fairly empty. Apan was our waiter and he was amazing. However, every single plate we ordered came out with warm food. Even the soup was warm. Almost as if it was sitting around under heat lamps or something. The steaks seemed like they were precooked because they didnt come out as ordered but warm. I ordered the appetizer, scallops with bacon, and it too was warm. It was the strangest thing. My hubby ordered the bread pudding for dessert and we asked Apan if it would be hot. Oh yes, he said. Guess what? It came out warm. Thank goodness none of us got sick from the warm food. Very strange!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Oxnard California
“Great Service, Warm Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

We tried this restaurant as a party of five. Atmosphere is open air style with views of harbor area. Service was great. Two of ordered the special of the day, the rib eye steak with mashed potatoes. Some of us orders the soup of the day, leak. The soup was warm, not hot so not as satisfying on a very cold, beginning to snow night. My ribeye came and it was well done, yet warm. Kind of hard to do. I ordered it medium but no pink was inside at all. My business partner had the same over cooked steak. The chef just needs to watch the timer and do the tap test before serving. The mashed potatoes were warm instead of hot. Overall I think this place has great potential but the food has to catch up to the service and location.

Visited March 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Small but nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

This place has nice ambiance. I didn't make reservations and although they were booked they accommodated since I was a guest at the hotel. Food was good, nice view over the river. Service was excellent. The sauteed collards and kale were the best I've tasted, I started to ask the chef for the recipe!

• Visited March 2014