National Harbor area has multiple choices for shopping and dining. Great views of the Potomac. Hotel is very clean and well-maintained. Good choice for lodging if you do not want to stay downtown in DC. Be sure to self-park for $11. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising up on the shores of the scenic Potomac River, The Westin National Harbor looks out over views of our nation's capital and its many landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Washington National Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Washington National Harbor Hotel Oxon Hill
- Westin Oxon Hill
- Westin Hotel National Harbor
- Oxon Hill Westin