It's near some pretty decent restaurants, really near. Walk safely to any type of food within 10 minutes. Sidewalks are new and not trippy. It's near the water, and the water taxi.
The coffee maker was not accepting coffee, just those pods. Bring your own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites® National Harbor hotel is located in Oxon Hill's newly developed National Harbor area just minutes from our Nation's Capital. National Harbor is an exciting new gateway to Washington, D.C. and is quickly becoming a destination unto itself on the banks of the historic Potomac River. Our National Harbor hotel gives you access to this exciting developing area and all it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites National Harbor/Alexandria Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites National Harbor / Alexandria Area
- Hampton Inn & Suites National Harbor / Alexandria Area Hotel Oxon Hill
- Hampton Inn Oxon Hill
- Oxon Hill Hampton Inn