My daughter, husband and I have just returned from our 12 day stay. I have no complaints whatsoever. We had a amazing stay! The hotel is the cleanest hotel i have ever stayed in, the rooms are spacious and the decor is inkeeping with the African theme. The food is brilliant, varied and always tasty. The previous reviews must have been acted upon as the desserts were really nice, in fact i thing i probably put on a few pounds as a resul of too much tastingt! The staff at the hotel were all friendly, polite and seemed to be happy in their work which added to the relaxed feel. The grounds are kept in stunning condition. There is a decent show in the evening on a few of the nights and a must is the village walk which happens twice a week with the animation guys. It is free of charge but you do end up giving a bit out in donations when you visit the schools and 'hospital' but is definatley worth a look. Also may be wor taking some sweets/pens for the children. Dont be put off by the Massai men on the beach, they are really nice guys. At first their dress seemed to intimidte but after speaking to them they are really friendly guys and often just want a chat. They are not after selling you trips (there are other guys there who you can get trips with if that is what you want) they might ask you to have a look in their shop. They are not pushy at all and we were pleasantly surprised. We had lovely time and it was the perfect hotel to relax in after a Safari on Mainland Tanzania. Thanks to everyone there, far too many people to name individually but you were all fab!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly and spacious, Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa is an ideal choice for guests in search of a retreat that offers the "special touch", matched with attention to the finest of details. The Resort has been meticulously created, emulating traditional Zanzibar style, using the best in local design, interiors and furnishing, meeting top international standards. The Resort features 150 rooms all with terrace and ocean view, situated in 2 level blocks and 4 individual beachfront suites with in-room Jacuzzi. Facilities include 3 restaurants, 2 bars, the Rain & Earth Spa, the Spherique Boutique, conference room and facilities and a water sports centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandies Neptune Pwani Beach Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Neptune Pwani Beach Kiwengwa
- Neptune Pwani Beach Hotel Kiwengwa
- Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa Zanzibar/Pwani Mchangani