We went there for 7 days, after a safari in Kenya.
- wonderful location: withe sand, blue ocean, amazing
- beautiful room: spacious, african style, very clean, free mini bar, sea view
- big pools
- a large choice of beverages in the all-in
Points of improvements:
- white wine is not good at all, not normal for that level of hotel
- food is very good BUT we could have expected:
- home made jam at the breakfast
- breakfast could be better
- more local food. The chef looks like to be Indian, and we had a lot of Indian food.
- beach boys are SO annoying: if you are polite but strict, they give up, but they come to you EACH day, several times a day, while you are resting or on the beach, they never stop!!
- animation team is inexistent
- no fitness center
- the service of the staff is not consistent and sometimes very basic. Some were not very polite and unexperienced.
In conclusion: the location is wonderful, the landscape as well, the rooms are beautiful, food is good but the service in general could be better and buy a lot of patience for the beach boys :-)