I came back to Poland today from Zanzibar. Start was in Nairobi, then Masai Mara and Safari, then Mombasa and at the end after very active few days I have spent three days on Zanzibar in this hotel and it was one of the best decision in my life concerning trips. Hotel is AMAIZING!!! Rooms, service, pools, beach, surronding area, gardens. Everything is perfect. I can not find anything which was not good. I would reccomend this hotel in 100%!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly and spacious, Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa is an ideal choice for guests in search of a retreat that offers the "special touch", matched with attention to the finest of details. The Resort has been meticulously created, emulating traditional Zanzibar style, using the best in local design, interiors and furnishing, meeting top international standards. The Resort features 150 rooms all with terrace and ocean view, situated in 2 level blocks and 4 individual beachfront suites with in-room Jacuzzi. Facilities include 3 restaurants, 2 bars, the Rain & Earth Spa, the Spherique Boutique, conference room and facilities and a water sports centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandies Neptune Pwani Beach Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Neptune Pwani Beach Kiwengwa
- Neptune Pwani Beach Hotel Kiwengwa
- Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa Zanzibar/Pwani Mchangani