My wife and I spent 9 wonderful days @ Next Paradise Boutique Resort in Zanzibar in April.
Due to the low season, the hotel was barely occupied, which meant free upgrade to the magnificent Beachfront Bungalow (A1). The room was spacious, perfectly equipped and very comfortable.
Stuart & Marina (the owners) made our stay feel like we were visiting old friends. Everything we needed was immediately and professionally provided, starting with the airport pickup and passage through a mobile operator shop to buy a local SIM card (highly recommended), through Island visits & tours, coordinating our dive pickups and anything else we needed.
The food: I could write 3 pages about the food, but let me summarize it one sentence: abundant, delicious, original and simply wonderful. You can see some photos I took of the food
The service: except for the owners themselves, each everyone of the staff were extremely friendly and professional and it was apparent that the management spent a lot of attention and effort to properly train their staff and maintain a high quality of service.
Pricing: Comparing to other hotels at the same level in Zanzibar and similar destinations, the overall cost of our room (HB) and extras was extremely reasonable and we were pleased not to exceed our planned budget.
Internet (important for us): We had unlimited WiFi in all areas of the hotel, which was very convenient and pleasant.
The hotel itself is constantly maintained and looks beautiful. The beach's white sand is clean and beautiful.
Overall, we had a great vacation and we were very happy to have chosen this hotel, based on reviews here and to say that were weren't disappointed would be a major understatement.
Again, thank you to Stuart & Marina for hosting us in their wonderful home :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Next Paradise Boutique Resort sits on one of the most beautiful white sandy beaches of Zanzibar, facing directly the Indian Ocean and protected by the coral reef which is about one kilometer away.located only 45 minutes drive from Stone Town and 30 minutes from Nungwi and Kendwua, (the beaches of north) it is perfect place to organize excursions, spice tours, swim with dolphins, big game fishing, kite surfing , diving and snorkeling to Mnemba atoll. The charming small hotel is well known because of its sober elegance, the excellent food and especially for its intimate and quiet atmosphere. At Next Paradise you will find 16 fully furnished rooms all provided with air conditioning and sea view private verandahs. Our staff is always happy to offer individual attention to every single guest of the hotel. Whether you're looking to book your honeymoon or need inspiration for a romantic getaway, we have special offers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Next Paradise Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Next Paradise Boutique Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Next Paradise Boutique Resort Zanzibar Island/Pwani Mchangani