Beautiful hotel with lots of personal touch and effort to make you feel special and relaxed on every step.
Great and kind staff- western standard- they know what they are doing and do this great! Marina, owner and manager of the hotel, one of the most professional hoteliers I have ever met- and I've worked with many true my tourist service career.
Helpful and knowledgeable staff at the front desk: Metka and Daniela who arrange everything, seemingly effortless. They take lots of care to keep the hotel nicely arrange, clean and tidy...and there is this peacefulness in the air, it's pleasantly quiet there but the sound of the great Indian ocean.
Exquisite food! Good breakfast and delicious dinners- thoughtfully arranged fresh fish dishes: dinner has 4 courses (with possibility to change menu if you don’t like it) of which at least two are fish (also big, ocean fish/crabs prepared in a fusion Afro-European way).
We've booked standard room but the at the arrival were happy enough to learn they upgraded us for free to a marvelous Panorama suite- we recommend booking this room or ones at the beach front- it's definitely worth paying a few extra euros to get a totally different perspective of the holidays (compared to standard rooms the difference is evident).
Nice and warm enough two pools, perfect to spoil yourself with a fresh fruit juice from the bar.
Enough space to find a intimate corner at the hotel beach front with beautifully arranged spares...
Very safe and comfortable- camera surveillance and Masai guards 24/7. "Beach boys" and villagers can't come all the way to the entrance of the hotel.
Interesting beach- they clean it every day- nice to watch traditional algae gathering of local women and fisherman’s in traditional boats. Perfect for watching kids play and life enroll before your eyes as the locals live it. Half of the day not suitable for swimming though because of the law tide.
Hotel offers free bike rental- useful when the tide is low and you can cycle all the way to Matemwe or around the village...
Friday's live music with local musicians and Masai market at dinner was very nice.
Would choose the same hotel again and recommend it without a second thought.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Next Paradise Boutique Resort sits on one of the most beautiful white sandy beaches of Zanzibar, facing directly the Indian Ocean and protected by the coral reef which is about one kilometer away.located only 45 minutes drive from Stone Town and 30 minutes from Nungwi and Kendwua, (the beaches of north) it is perfect place to organize excursions, spice tours, swim with dolphins, big game fishing, kite surfing , diving and snorkeling to Mnemba atoll. The charming small hotel is well known because of its sober elegance, the excellent food and especially for its intimate and quiet atmosphere. At Next Paradise you will find 16 fully furnished rooms all provided with air conditioning and sea view private verandahs. Our staff is always happy to offer individual attention to every single guest of the hotel. Whether you're looking to book your honeymoon or need inspiration for a romantic getaway, we have special offers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, T4B, Tingo, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Next Paradise Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Next Paradise Boutique Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Next Paradise Boutique Resort Zanzibar/Pwani Mchangani