After a week's safari in Tanzania we needed a place to relax, unwind and chill completely. Well the Next Paradise Boutique Resort was this and so much more. From Daniella's initial welcome to our sad departure a week later, everything was perfect. The staff are genuinely friendly and really professional - nothing is too much trouble. We had breakfast on our terrace, dinner on the beach and cocktails by the pool; it was magical.
Our room was spotlessly clean and had air conditioning and a fan to keep you cool. There is a TV, not that we watched it, fridge, wi-fi and a large shower room. The large double bed has a mosquito net that hangs from a ceiling mounted frame that gives the impression of a four poster bed.
We really loved the food, with the evening meal being a four course affair with a strong bias towards freshly caught fish and seafood. The menu goes on the blackboard around 3pm and if you don't like anything then you can ask the chef to cook you something you do like.
The pool is a good size and there is an area devoted to a spa with jets below the water. The pool is an overflow type ensuring that any floating leaf debris is quickly removed. The pool is really clean, just right for cooling down after an hour or two soaking up the heat of the sun on a lounger.
We really cannot recommend this hotel highly enough; my wife and I have a 'golden rule' of "never go back, as there are too many other places in the world to see". This hotel may just break that rule.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Next Paradise Boutique Resort sits on one of the most beautiful white sandy beaches of Zanzibar, facing directly the Indian Ocean and protected by the coral reef which is about one kilometer away.located only 45 minutes drive from Stone Town and 30 minutes from Nungwi and Kendwua, (the beaches of north) it is perfect place to organize excursions, spice tours, swim with dolphins, big game fishing, kite surfing , diving and snorkeling to Mnemba atoll. The charming small hotel is well known because of its sober elegance, the excellent food and especially for its intimate and quiet atmosphere. At Next Paradise you will find 16 fully furnished rooms all provided with air conditioning and sea view private verandahs. Our staff is always happy to offer individual attention to every single guest of the hotel. Whether you're looking to book your honeymoon or need inspiration for a romantic getaway, we have special offers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Tingo, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Next Paradise Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Next Paradise Boutique Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Next Paradise Boutique Resort Zanzibar/Pwani Mchangani