Selecting a hotel in Zanzibar was not an easy exercise. We had just a week of holiday and our primary goal was to relax. We stayed 5 nights at Next Paradise and it really exceeded our expectations.
Yes there are tides like elsewhere on the island and short electrical power cuts, consider this as part of the charm of being there.
The hotel is small and allow for some true relaxation. We loved everything about it. The room is comfortable yet with a local feel. We had taken a garden view room and we even got kindly upgraded to a beach view for our last 3 mights, which we felt as a lovely gift. The pool is really nice. The staff is extremely friendly and efficient. Food is another important thing for us and I must say the cook has impressed us!! All very freshly made ingredients and a lot of seafood.
We loved having walks or bike rides - that are available for free - on the beach towards the end of the afternoon, and in particular the fact that you have lots of locals. We took some extras with a lovely massage done in an outdoor hut and a very romantic dinner on the beach - which we both recommend.
Last but not least, Stuart, Danijela and Marina take great care of their guest. Thanks for welcoming us and we hope to come back some day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Next Paradise Boutique Resort sits on one of the most beautiful white sandy beaches of Zanzibar, facing directly the Indian Ocean and protected by the coral reef which is about one kilometer away.located only 45 minutes drive from Stone Town and 30 minutes from Nungwi and Kendwua, (the beaches of north) it is perfect place to organize excursions, spice tours, swim with dolphins, big game fishing, kite surfing , diving and snorkeling to Mnemba atoll. The charming small hotel is well known because of its sober elegance, the excellent food and especially for its intimate and quiet atmosphere. At Next Paradise you will find 16 fully furnished rooms all provided with air conditioning and sea view private verandahs. Our staff is always happy to offer individual attention to every single guest of the hotel. Whether you're looking to book your honeymoon or need inspiration for a romantic getaway, we have special offers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Next Paradise Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Next Paradise Boutique Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Next Paradise Boutique Resort Zanzibar Island/Pwani Mchangani