Stayed here recently for 5 nights. Pure relaxation, with just the right level of service - there for you when you need it. The food was excellent (breakfast and dinner), and being a set menu i got to try some dishes i wouldn't normally choose. The beach there is beautiful, yes, the tide goes out (there are 2 swimming pools there also) but the constant sound of the waves on the reef sent me off to sleep in no time. You can see the money that has been spent decorating the rooms, and they're cleaned to a clinical level each day.
Just went on 1 trip while there, snorkelling, which we booked through 'Ronaldo' (local who comes insite for an hour each evening). It was a great experience (dolphins, octopus etc) with the only downside sitting on the beached boat for an hour waiting for the tide to come in. Not the hotels fault of course!
The available bikes could do with some repair - although they did provide me with a great workout after just 300m along the beach!!!!!!. Didn't get too much hassle from the local touts. Kept telling them i was going home in an hour so was of little use!
Definitely needed the aircon during the night, as it was v humid. So overall it was a great place to unwind and was just what we were looking for. Another 'small' point - it would be good to have a bottle of water in the car transfer from the airport. Will start saving ffor a return trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Next Paradise Boutique Resort sits on one of the most beautiful white sandy beaches of Zanzibar, facing directly the Indian Ocean and protected by the coral reef which is about one kilometer away.located only 45 minutes drive from Stone Town and 30 minutes from Nungwi and Kendwua, (the beaches of north) it is perfect place to organize excursions, spice tours, swim with dolphins, big game fishing, kite surfing , diving and snorkeling to Mnemba atoll. The charming small hotel is well known because of its sober elegance, the excellent food and especially for its intimate and quiet atmosphere. At Next Paradise you will find 16 fully furnished rooms all provided with air conditioning and sea view private verandahs. Our staff is always happy to offer individual attention to every single guest of the hotel. Whether you're looking to book your honeymoon or need inspiration for a romantic getaway, we have special offers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Next Paradise Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Next Paradise Boutique Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Next Paradise Boutique Resort Zanzibar/Pwani Mchangani