My family, including 2 teenage children, had a wonderful stay here at Next Paradise. As other peopele have said, the service is wonderful, atmosphere so relaxed & the space & rooms are fantastic. We stayed for 12 nights and we all had a wonderful time. This is a place for complete & utter relaxation - we slept a lot the 1st week, interspersed with card playing & beach walks.
The second week we did a few trips - Stone Town, swimming with dolphins (WOW!!), snorkelling & a sunset cruise. Unfortunately, you cannot snorkel straight off the beach on this side of the island.
Food was delicious - 4 courses every evening - mainly fish which has been freshly caught that day! You can eat off menu if you wish - nothing is too much bother!
One thing to note - the sun is HOT! Sounds obvious but it caught us out - especially if you are in the pool for a long time!
This holiday was paradise - giving the family much needed down time, family regrouping & special memories. If you want to hang on to your kids just that little bit longer before they start going to Ibiza then this is the place!
Thank you Stuart, Marina, Daniela (the fastest walker in the world!) & everyone else - we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Next Paradise Boutique Resort sits on one of the most beautiful white sandy beaches of Zanzibar, facing directly the Indian Ocean and protected by the coral reef which is about one kilometer away.located only 45 minutes drive from Stone Town and 30 minutes from Nungwi and Kendwua, (the beaches of north) it is perfect place to organize excursions, spice tours, swim with dolphins, big game fishing, kite surfing , diving and snorkeling to Mnemba atoll. The charming small hotel is well known because of its sober elegance, the excellent food and especially for its intimate and quiet atmosphere. At Next Paradise you will find 16 fully furnished rooms all provided with air conditioning and sea view private verandahs. Our staff is always happy to offer individual attention to every single guest of the hotel. Whether you're looking to book your honeymoon or need inspiration for a romantic getaway, we have special offers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Next Paradise Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Next Paradise Boutique Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Next Paradise Boutique Resort Zanzibar Island/Pwani Mchangani