The white sand is like flour. Open your triple French doors in the morning and have an amazing view from your bed. Palm trees, deep pink hibiscus flowering bushes, the aqua blue ocean wtih soothing sounds of water rolling in, and that is just the beginning of a perfect day. The chef was the best ever! His menus, food preparation along with being plated artistically, was the highlight of all the places we stayed during of our 2 week East Africa vacation which included an 8 day safari. One of the best reasons I wanted to stay at Next Paradise is no buffets. Also the Trip Advisor reviews. Breakfast--order what you want, lunch or an appetizer can be ordered, and a set -unbelievable- chef choice dinner. If you check the blackboard in the restaurant that day and you do not want the chef's choice for dinner, as long as you request any part of that to be changed prior to 6pm, you may do so. I just don't why anyone would. I asked to meet this local chef who could own a restaurant in New York, Chicago or Los Angeles and have a very busy 5-Star restaurant. This boutique hotel built in 2009 is so beautiful and relaxing. Plan your day by choosing whether to lay under a pergola, get a massage at the beach or have a romantic dinner at the beach.... oh so many decisions to make! This 20-unit ocean front hotel with two pools is run superbly by Daniella, the manager. She is every guest's personal assistant and best friend. Her smile comes from her heart. This is the place to stay and make memories forever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Next Paradise Boutique Resort sits on one of the most beautiful white sandy beaches of Zanzibar, facing directly the Indian Ocean and protected by the coral reef which is about one kilometer away.located only 45 minutes drive from Stone Town and 30 minutes from Nungwi and Kendwua, (the beaches of north) it is perfect place to organize excursions, spice tours, swim with dolphins, big game fishing, kite surfing , diving and snorkeling to Mnemba atoll. The charming small hotel is well known because of its sober elegance, the excellent food and especially for its intimate and quiet atmosphere. At Next Paradise you will find 16 fully furnished rooms all provided with air conditioning and sea view private verandahs. Our staff is always happy to offer individual attention to every single guest of the hotel. Whether you're looking to book your honeymoon or need inspiration for a romantic getaway, we have special offers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Next Paradise Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Next Paradise Boutique Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Next Paradise Boutique Resort Zanzibar Island/Pwani Mchangani