My husband and I, stayed 5 days in October at this little piece of heaven called Next Paradise! It was the perfect place to relax after a week long safari. At first we wanted to book the honeymoon suite since this was our honeymoon but it was already book. We ended up staying in the panoramic ocean view room which I think was even better then the honeymoon suite since it was more private and has a big Jacuzzi tub.
Since we are both sea food lovers, we were really happy to see that sea food was a big part of the nightly menu. If you are allergic or just don't like sea food they will gladly make you something else just for you!
I have to say a BIG thank you to they owner for making my stay the best it could be! A couple of week prior to my arrival, I had wrote an e-mail to Stuart to ask him if it was possible to have soy milk during my stay. He did tell me it was very hard to find it in Zanzibar, but to my wonderful surprise he was able to find some! I was so happy to be able to have cereal in the morning and coffee (Cappuccino are really good!)
Overall this was an amazing relaxing vacation!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Next Paradise Boutique Resort sits on one of the most beautiful white sandy beaches of Zanzibar, facing directly the Indian Ocean and protected by the coral reef which is about one kilometer away.located only 45 minutes drive from Stone Town and 30 minutes from Nungwi and Kendwua, (the beaches of north) it is perfect place to organize excursions, spice tours, swim with dolphins, big game fishing, kite surfing , diving and snorkeling to Mnemba atoll. The charming small hotel is well known because of its sober elegance, the excellent food and especially for its intimate and quiet atmosphere. At Next Paradise you will find 16 fully furnished rooms all provided with air conditioning and sea view private verandahs. Our staff is always happy to offer individual attention to every single guest of the hotel. Whether you're looking to book your honeymoon or need inspiration for a romantic getaway, we have special offers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Next Paradise Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Next Paradise Boutique Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Next Paradise Boutique Resort Zanzibar/Pwani Mchangani