In a very few words - that is exactly how we imagined hotel for honeymooners.
There are just fifteen or so rooms/bungalows in the whole hotel and ours looked just great. We've got newly built or restored one right in front of the ocean. It was amazing: clean, beautiful, with all needed appliances (safebox incl), big and comfortable bed, great washroom, hold/cold water without any interruptions. All the interior said about the disigner's good taste and nothing looked cheap. There was a pool in front of the entrance (separate pool for 3 bungalow's) with nice night illumination. I usually prefer to swim in the ocean, but in this case pool was important as the tide is really low when it's low. BTW, that's why I wouldn't advice this hotel for pure divers - you have to ride by car your way back to the hotel.
The service is quick and helpful, nothing to complain. Each time you have lunch or dinner you feel yourself like in a good restaurant. Cuisine is very good - big thanks to the cook! Sometimes during the dinner there was a perfomance - nice national band or so.
On Saturday there was quite good beach party in the hotel near Next (10 min by foot along the beach).
To cut the story - the hotel is maybe not best choice for divers or party-seekers. But it is just absolutely perfect for couples. Don't even hesitate. We regret that we stayed there only for 3 days. Good luck for manager, Stuart! Thanks for having us.
- Also Known As:
- Next Paradise Boutique Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Next Paradise Boutique Resort Zanzibar/Pwani Mchangani
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Next Paradise Boutique Resort sits on one of the most beautiful white sandy beaches of Zanzibar, facing directly the Indian Ocean and protected by the coral reef which is about one kilometer away.located only 45 minutes drive from Stone Town and 30 minutes from Nungwi and Kendwua, (the beaches of north) it is perfect place to organize excursions, spice tours, swim with dolphins, big game fishing, kite surfing , diving and snorkeling to Mnemba atoll. The charming small hotel is well known because of its sober elegance, the excellent food and especially for its intimate and quiet atmosphere. At Next Paradise you will find 16 fully furnished rooms all provided with air conditioning and sea view private verandahs. Our staff is always happy to offer individual attention to every single guest of the hotel. Whether you're looking to book your honeymoon or need inspiration for a romantic getaway, we have special offers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, T4B, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Next Paradise Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.