We had a amazing week at Waikiki Resort. Although the rooms are not on the high comfort zoen, you hardly spend time in the room. So many places to seat and relax anf each a bot different and all really cool, The place is practically on the beach so the lack of pool is not felt for a sec. Service is amazing. Everyone there has a great can do attitude. Even if someone can not understand what you want, they simply bring someone that will understand and they will always try to work out how to fulfill your wish. The food is the best we had during our Tanzania visit and the Italian touch brought by the general manager is felt. Delicate, tasty, never too much or too little.
The couple that run the place, Flavio and Sarah are just great. Within a day of being there they become part of your life but in a totally unintrusive manner. Prices are reasonable and they will help you arrange and find anything you wish on the island.
If you're looking for a cool place to stay this is it. Suitable for anyone with the right attitude. We were there as a family with two teenagers and saw young couples, small groups 2-3-4 of friends from different countries.
If we get to Zanzibar again, we will definitely want to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort is located on one of the most beautiful and unspoiled beaches of Zanzibar : Pwani Mchangani. The resort is surrounded by the lush of the spot, palm trees and bush, built just on the beach and so, except for the two single rooms which are on the back, wherever you are you can enjoy a wonderful sea view. A perfect place to chill-out. The resort is managed by international staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Waikiki Zanzibar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Zanzibar Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Waikiki Hotel Pwani Mchangani Mdogo
- Waikiki Zanzibar Resort Zanzibar Island/Pwani Mchangani