“Party :)” 5 of 5 stars

Zanzibar, Tanzania
“Party :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Waikiki :D

we were there a few times
during our stay in Zanzibar.
we were there for dinner and also a party every Friday :)
absolutely will back again before I leave :)
i really want to go back there :D
nice pizza thought :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Korean first
Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Waikiki for two nights and the reviews we had read about it were accurate! The place is lovely with such a beautiful beach. We arrived to such pleasant and warm hospitality and we got a complimentary room upgrade that we didn't expect at all! The downside was the meals on the half board package. The portions were small and selection was really limited. There were only five breakfast choices which was really disappointing. In terms of value for money, it was a real bargain though!

• Stayed September 2013
Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I don't know how to start to comment on this place but i guess my title had already explained everything:)

We stayed 6 days in this Paradise. Sarah & Flavio did a great job in here. Their attention to details, staff and their friendly & proffesional attitude, the food, the mood, place itself, housekeeping, guest relations ( our friend beatiful Mouria), delicious coctails and Pizza that i can never forget:) I already miss everything and I'll definitely turn back...

Thank you all for this dream vacation ever...

Loves from Istanbul, Turkey

Elcin

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I can't describe the amazing stay at the Waikiki except as the best place ever.. Perfect everything and amazing attention to details.. Loved everything about it, the staff, the management, the food!! Oh god the food! Pizza is just heavenly!! Id definately go there again and again and again..

Stayed October 2013
Salalah, Oman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Some of the best food on the island. Friendly staff and good atmosphere. the homemade Italian pizza was some of the best that I've ever had worldwide. they use ingredients that are imported from Italy. It was a nice place to have some authentic good food. Not sure about the hotel/resort but the restaurant is for sure worth a visit. staff have a wonderful passion for all things that they do.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We had a wonderful time in our very own paradise in Zanzibar! Not only was it where we got married, but it's where we honeymooned! It was so beautiful and worry free. Flavio and Sarah were very accommodating, and Flavio arranged an amazing Wedding Day for us. Great food, great service, and idyllic for what we wanted at an unbelievably reasonable price!
We'll be back for our 10year anniversary!
Darren and Siobhan

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Can't say enough good things about this hotel. It's always stressful for me to find a place to stay in an area that I'm not familiar with. I liked the website and the rooms looked nice. When I called for reservations, Sarah was such a help. She assured me that the area had plenty activities for me to do. From arrival to departure of my 3 weeks stay I were treated courteously and with consideration. Front desk and staff were consummate professionals. My room was spacious and well appointed. The morning breakfast (included with the room) was uniquely offered and the selections offered were well thought out and delicious. Having the added benefit of dining outside enhanced the morning repast :-) The food is very tasty with good presentation. The managers was impressive. They knew the area very well and was patient with me when I needed suggestions. I have to say that it was truly an unforgettable experience for me. Everyone here seems so genuinely happy and they should all be very proud of the part they play in making Waikiki Resort such a special place. Thanks again everyone for making my stay a wonderful & memorable one! I will definitely be back again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Waikiki Zanzibar Resort? Share your experiences!